- Exhibition Hall (G1-G4) is open to the public.
- Pre-registration is required (no registration fee), so please register in advance of the event and print your registration confirmation email to bring directly to the event.*
* Smartphone screen display also possible.
- To prevent over crowding, the number of people will be limited (to be determined at the discretion of the organizers), on a first-come-first-served basis.
- International conference registrants (ticket purchasers) can access the Exhibition Hall with their conference badge freely, on a priority basis.
Exhibition Date and Time
|Monday, April 3||12:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday, April 4||9:30 - 17:30|
|Wednesday, April 5||9:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday, April 6||9:30 - 12:30|
Restricting Access to the Exhibition Hall for Visitors
- Limited to one day per person.
- Access to the Exhibition Hall for visitors will be restricted during the following hours:
Monday, April 3 12:00 - 13:00, 14:30 - 15:00, 16:00 - 16:30 Tuesday, April 4 10:30 - 11:00, 12:30 - 14:00, 16:30 - 17:00 Wednesday, April 5 10:30 - 11:00, 12:30 - 14:00, 16:30 - 17:00 Thursday, April 6 10:30 - 11:00
Click here for Visitor Registration
We ask for your cooperation in taking measures against the new coronavirus infectious disease.